Meet Madeline, momma to sweet twin boys.
1. How long have you lived in Colorado and where are you from originally?
We moved to Colorado Springs last February, so we are coming up on a year here. I was born and raised in Newport News, Virginia. I am a beach bum at heart, but the mountains are definitely growing on me!
2. What is your favorite "mom time" of the day?
The boys' bed time...can I get an Amen?!
3. What do you like about Stroller Strides?
I like that I can bring the boys (and keep them with me) while I work out. I am instilling in them a love for fitness just by having them there. It has also been a great opportunity to meet and get to know other moms.
4. What is your favorite exercise?
Anything arms, and I enjoy running outside when it isn't 10 degrees!
5. What was your previous career?
I worked in property management after college up until we were ready to start a family. I hope to start my own (small) property management business after the boys start kindergarten.
6. What is your proudest mommy moment so far?
When I see the twins hug each other....it melts my heart every time!
7. Where is the farthest place you have traveled?
8. What would your husband say is your best quality?
9. What is your favorite thing to do in the Springs?
Hikes with my family.....then a brewery afterwards.
10. What is one thing we do not know about you?
I worked at the bowling alley on campus in college...if the pin machine gets jammed I know how to fix it!